Terms of service
General Terms and Conditions of Business
• 1 Scope of application
(1) These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter: GTC) apply to all contracts concluded via our online shop between us, Sabine Runge Painting, owner Sabine Runge, Robert-Koch-Str. 13b, 85521 Ottobrunn, firstname.lastname@example.org , +49 89 55006800, and you as our customer. The GTC apply regardless of whether you are a consumer, entrepreneur or merchant.
(2) All agreements made between you and us in connection with the purchase contract result in particular from these Terms and Conditions of Sale, our written order confirmation and our declaration of acceptance.
(3) The version of the GTC valid at the time of conclusion of the contract shall be authoritative.
(4) We do not accept any deviating terms and conditions of the customer. This also applies if we do not expressly object to their inclusion.
• 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation and advertising of articles in our online shop does not constitute a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(2) By sending an order via the online shop by clicking on the button "order subject to payment", you place a legally binding order. You are bound to the order for a period of two (2) weeks after placing the order; your right to revoke your order, if any, remains unaffected.
(3) We will immediately confirm receipt of your order placed via our online shop by e-mail. Such an e-mail does not constitute a binding acceptance of the order unless, in addition to the confirmation of receipt, the acceptance is declared at the same time.
(4) A contract is only concluded when we accept your order by means of a declaration of acceptance or by delivering the ordered items.
(5) We can only consider orders for deliveries abroad if they exceed a minimum order value. You can find the minimum order value in the price information provided in our online shop.
(6) If it is not possible to deliver the goods you have ordered, for example because the goods in question are not in stock, we shall refrain from issuing a declaration of acceptance. In this case, a contract is not concluded. We will inform you of this immediately and refund any consideration already received without delay.
• 3 Terms of delivery and reservation of advance payment
(1) We are entitled to make partial deliveries insofar as this is reasonable for you.
(2) The delivery period is approximately five working days, unless otherwise agreed. It begins - subject to the provision in para. 3 - with the conclusion of the contract.
(3) In the case of orders from customers with their place of residence or business abroad or in the case of justified indications of a risk of non-payment, we reserve the right to deliver only after receipt of the purchase price plus shipping costs (advance payment reservation). If we make use of the reservation of advance payment, we will inform you immediately. In this case, the delivery period begins with the payment of the purchase price and the shipping costs.
• 4 Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices are exclusive of shipping costs. As a small business owner, I do not currently display any sales tax and do not deduct any such tax.
(2) The shipping costs are indicated in our price quotations in our online shop. The price and applicable shipping costs are also displayed in the order mask before you submit the order.
(3) If we fulfil your order by partial deliveries, you will only incur shipping costs for the first partial delivery. If the partial deliveries are made at your request, we will charge shipping costs for each partial delivery.
(4) If you effectively revoke your contractual declaration, you may, under the statutory conditions, demand reimbursement of costs already paid for shipment to you (delivery costs).
• 5 Terms of payment and set-off and right of retention
(1) The purchase price and the shipping costs must be paid within two (2) weeks of receipt of our invoice at the latest.
(2) You may pay the purchase price and the shipping costs at your discretion only with the payment options offered by us.
(3) You are not entitled to offset against our claims unless your counterclaims have been legally established or are undisputed. You are also not entitled to offset against our claims if you assert notices of defects or counterclaims from the same purchase contract.
the same purchase contract.
(4) As a buyer, you may only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim arises from the same purchase contract.
• 6 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
• 7 Warranty
(1) We are liable for material defects or defects of title of delivered items in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, in particular §§ 434 ff. BGB. The limitation period for statutory claims for defects is two years and begins with the delivery of the goods.
(2) Any seller's warranties given by us for certain articles or manufacturer's warranties granted by the manufacturers of certain articles shall be in addition to the claims for material defects or defects of title within the meaning of para. 1. Details of the scope of such warranties can be found in the warranty conditions which may be enclosed with the articles.
• 8 Liability
(1) We shall be liable to you in all cases of contractual and non-contractual liability in the event of intent and gross negligence in accordance with the statutory provisions for damages or reimbursement of futile expenses.
(2) In other cases, we shall only be liable - insofar as not otherwise regulated in para. 3 - in the event of a breach of a contractual obligation, the fulfilment of which makes the proper performance of the contract possible in the first place and on the observance of which you as a customer may regularly rely (so-called cardinal obligation), and this shall be limited to compensation for the foreseeable and typical damage. In all other cases, our liability is excluded subject to the provision in para. 3.
(3) Our liability for damages arising from injury to life, body or health and under the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected by the above limitations and exclusions of liability.
• 9 Copyrights
We have copyrights to all pictures, films and texts published in our online shop. Use of the images, films and texts is not permitted without our express consent.
• 10 Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. If you have placed the order as a consumer and have your habitual residence in another country at the time of your order, the application of mandatory legal provisions of this country shall remain unaffected by the choice of law made in sentence 1.
(2) If you are a merchant and have your registered office in Germany at the time of the order, the exclusive place of jurisdiction is the registered office of the seller. Otherwise, the applicable statutory provisions shall apply to the local and international jurisdiction.